Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Turn Off Your Email and Watch The Money Come In
As an extension of the Not To Do List I suggest you try turning off your emails on Friday – it could become National No Email Day.
And this is what you should do.
1) Create an automated reply.
Mine said: “I am not able to collect emails; I will reply on Monday or in case of emergency contact Tricia on +44 (0)1225 851044”
2) Phone your Top 10 clients for a chat and ask them
- “What do you love about our product/service?”
- “What do you hate about our service? What drives you mad?”
- “If you were in our shoes, what would would you do to provide a better product/service?”
- “What do we need to do to get more business from/with you?"
I guarantee this tactic will generate sales both in the short-term and in the long-term.