Pensions are one of the biggest financial commitments we do (or don't) make.
Big changes for employers are about to hit us.
But no-one seems to be engaging with the issue: boredom, disinterest, confusion, too busy...
Presumably the cute employer can limit his/her costs by acting rather than waiting...?
Look at what the papers say:
- Fewer than half of workers will have adequate pension Independent
- Pension reform: just the job? Tim Harford
- Public sector pensions reform myth: Squeeze will save taxpayer nothing, warn economists MailOnline
- 70% of workers 'unaware' of auto enrolment pension plans Guardian
- Big firms' auto enrolment pensions 'shock' on the way The Sun
- Pensions auto-enrolment: eight things employers must know Personnel Today
- Auto-enrolment supplement 2012 - Special Features - Pensions Week