Saturday 20 March 2010

What Do You Want and Need?


A simple blog today (with a promise).




Being in business is all about knowing what your clients/customers want and need. This is not something that you can guess… unless you like gambling. It is much easier to ask and get the answer .




So when did you last ask your target customers what it is that they actually want and need?





So, my pitch to you: “What do you want and need?" Please email me at rc@directorscentre.com.”




And my promise to you (possibly a high risk strategy): I will personally read and answer every one of your emails (as long as you send it within 14 days of this being published!)

Regards


Robert rc@directorscentre.com

5 comments:

Tomo said...

You have already explained.
More customers. Mores sales. More profit.

Charles L said...

Will do!

Chas

Richard said...

I hope you didn't get too many emails from the needy.

Richard

Unknown said...

Hmmm... an interesting selection of wants and needs have been sent in from the plain stupid (one only) to the hugely ambitious (a few here) and everything in the middle. (It was mainly sensible stuff I have to say!)

I would still be deilghted to hear from you so please do email us as rc@directorscentre.com.

It is really imortant to illicit people's wants and needs to make sure we/you/I/they are on the right track.

Jason said...

see the later blog post in July.