In no particular order:
- Everything is currently entitled 'Credit Crunch' or 'Recession Beating' or 'two for the price of one' etc. This is simply chasing volumes (but not profits). Remember you get known for what you do and will clients want to pay full price when the recession is over?
- Everyone says that they can't afford anything - especially marketing, consultancy, seminars!!!!!
- People are saying that they don't want to attend a seminar/buy consultancy etc etc because they are tightening their belts.
- But attending a seminar/buying consultancy (of any great value/quality) will guarantee to increase sales/profit/cash and reduce costs/pain/stress/discomfort (don't forget the money-back guarantee). [Thought Bubble: Who wouldn't want that?]
- It was easy to make money in the good times. It is not so easy now. Now you need to be good if you want to survive. Mediocre is not good enough - you will not survive. Mediocre = death. [Thought Bubble: so what are you going to do about it?]
- Question: "Surely now is the time to seek help?"??
- Their Answer: "NO..."!!!!!
- Go back and repeat Numbers 3/4/5/6/7 ad infinitum...
A dumb vicious loop.
This is bonkers.
- Let's Talk... workshops for businesses less than 10 employees
- Consultancy, Masterclasses and Business Surgeries from The Directors' Centre
- Beating The Credit Crunch book