Here's an interview with Rob Brown - Rob B interviewing Robert C - asking my opinion on how banks could do better.
or view the article at Rob's site Business Building for Bankers
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- The 3 key things your banking customers want from a good business banking service and how you can provide them.
- The main reasons customers are disloyal to their banks.
- That the less you ‘sell’, the more people buy.
- The skills business bankers are particularly impressive at.
- The opportunities banks miss – how you can take advantage of SME growth areas .
- Why some business customers will be willing to pay a premium for a better service.
- Why banks may need to adopt a Gold, Silver and Bronze approach to providing business services.
- How you can progress from transactional dealings to focusing on creating valuable client relationships.
- How bankers can play a bigger role in the local business community – a win-win situation.
- The ‘not a number’ approach to client relationships that will win you new business.
Rob Brown says "Robert's valuable insights will help you recognise that there is a huge amount of untapped potential in the small-medium business sector and show you how to make the most of these available opportunities."